Real Estate Inspections in Ocala, FL

For Realtors

Home and Commercial Property Inspectors working for Southern States are licensed and insured, and are formally trained in the communication and people skills necessary for the job. They convey report findings in everyday language, not technical jargon. We speak in terms your buyers can understand. For your convenience they are equipped with the MLS Supra key.

  • Radon Gas Testing
  • Water Quality Testing
  • Lead Paint Testing
  • Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) Termite Inspection by RC

Our trained telephone staff is there for you to make scheduling a breeze and give you the answers you need when you need them. They are trained to answer your buyer’s questions and get them ready for their inspection. In need of Real State Inspection services in Ocala, FL? Call Southern States today!


Southern States "Best Value" Inspection Services


Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%!